The Spiritual World in the Land of the Pyramids
An immersive journey into the history and culture of ancient Egypt, from Cairo to Aswan to Luxor, visiting traditional villages, and travelling on a 5-star Nile cruise
- Why was Egyptian civilization so focused on the passage between life and death?
- What type of teachings were they trying to pass on to the next generations?
- What were their spiritual interests and how do these connect to some of the spiritual teachings that have reached our time?
- What is the purpose of human life on this planet?
- Did the Egyptians have more complete knowledge about it?
This journey is about opening ourselves to all these questions. We will practice daily sittings and share observations, learning more about one of the most interesting and revealing Egyptologists, John Antony West, who left incredible materials about some of these questions.
Please join us if you are not satisfied with conventional explanations and you have also been called to serve your inner Life.
Yoga classes will also be offered when possible during free time every day.
Day 1 Arrival in Cairo, Egypt
Day 2 Cairo
Day 3 Cairo, overnight train to Answan
Day 4 Aswan
Day 5 Aswan
Day 6 Kom Ombo and Edfu (Nile cruise)
Day 7 Luxor (Nile cruise)
Day 8 Luxor, overnight train to Cairo
Day 9 Cairo
Day 10 Departure from Cairo
US$ 2,200 per person in double
Single supplement upon request
Based on a minimum of 10 participants