Yoga Journey to Italy
Staying in Assisi, Celleno, and Rome
On this journey to Italy we will be integrating yoga and travel as we visit hidden gems and sacred places in one of the most beautiful countries in the world.
- Admire artworks to discover what enlivens them.
- Explore real beauty and sacred places that have been attracting pilgrims for centuries.
- Enjoy and learn about local cuisine and experience the thermal baths of the Popes.
- Daily yoga practice and meditation, studies on Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras with opportunities for group sharing.
- All in a joyful, enlivening, and nourishing environment.
This pilgrimage offers a unique break from ordinary life, with opportunities to perceive new horizons in our spiritual and everyday life.
Patrizia, our yoga teacher and facilitator, reminds us that this pilgrimage is open to all—new and experienced yoga practitioners, families with children, travelers, and whoever wishes to embark on a more mindful way of exploring the world.
- Sutras and theme with daily tasks
- Lectures on different spiritual themes
- Daily sharing
Day 1: Departure to Rome Fiumicino airport
Day 2 : Arrival and Assisi
Day 3 : Assisi
Day 4 : Assisi, Spoleto
Day 5 : Assisi, Todi
Day 6 : Celleno, Siena, Pienza
Day 7 : Celleno, Civita Di Bagnoregio
Day 8 : Celleno, Papal Thermal Bath
Day 9 : Rome
Day 10 : Rome
Day 11 : Rome
Day 12 : Rome-Departure
US$ 2,850 per person in double
Single supplement upon request
Based on a minimum of 15 participants